Advanced Aesthetics, Medical Aesthetics programs consist of the most modern and advanced techniques and experiences available in the aesthetics industry today. Students can learn techniques ranging from Skin Care to Body Care that include Regular and Specialized Facials, Anti-aging Treatment, Crystal Microdermabrasion, Mechanical Diamond Dermabrasion, Non-Surgical Facelifts, Ultrasound and Galvanic Therapy, Laser Therapy and Photo Laser Therapy which includes: Acne treatment, Glycolic Facials, Photo Rejuvenation, Broken Capillaries removal, Electrocoagulation, Electrolysis, and the removal of Pigmentation. Students also learn about Cellulite Treatments, Body Toning, Body Massage, Body Firming, Muscle Development, Body Treatments, Enzyme Body Peels, Back Treatments, Aromatherapy, Professional Make-up Artistry, Electrolysis, Waxing, Manicure, and Pedicure.
Technical Diplomas, Certificates and Attestations
Vocational Diploma programs:
|Advanced Aesthetic program
||1250 hours (7-8 months)
||480 hours (2-3 months)
||480 hrs. (3-4 months)
||300 hours (2 months)
||50 hrs. (2 weeks)
||100 hours (1.5 month)
||650 hrs. (3.5 months)
||500 hours (3.5 months)
||150 hrs. (2 months)
Electrolysis - 480 hours
It is a safe and effective hair removal technique. As public becomes aware of the treatment electrolysis offer the demand for professionally trained specialists increases. The program includes theoretical and practical knowledge for permanent hair removal, anatomy, dermatology, sterilization, equipment for electrolysis, thermolysis.
Additionally part of Laser Therapist program (Laser Hair Removal) cannot exist without Electrolysis, as there are areas of the human body where laser treatment is not allowed.
The College uses Sequentium - advanced electrolysis technology. It dramatically different from all other electrolysis treatments, this system uses variable modulated currents to ensure quick, effective and comfortable hair removal permanently. This technique destabilizes pain transmitting nerve fibers and reduces the discomfort usually associated with Electorlysis.
- Hair histology: the function, location and type of hair structure and dynamic of hair and skin, follicle structure, dynamic of hair growth; hair stages of development
- Public hygiene and sanitary rules in treatment area: electrolysis room preparation, organization of working place, correct use of disposable needles; electrolysis device preparation, sanitation of treatment area
- Skin analysis and conditions; definition of skin types; definition of types and sizes of hair. Special pretreatment depending on skin condition; classification of hair problems
- Safety measures and follow up treatments: ensure the device functions properly, ensure after treatment needle disposal. The duration of the treatment depends on several factors:
- Area being treated
- How much hair is involved
- Tolerance for the procedure
Medical Aesthetician - 650 hrs
Medical Aesthetic involves the integration of non-surgical procedures and aesthetic treatments. The Medical Aesthetician's career opportunities ranges from assistant to a plastic surgeon to medi-spa. Medical Aesthetician Program combines advanced European technique of non-surgical face lift, Deep Plastic Massage, bio-laser mask method, and rehabilitation program before and after plastic surgery, advanced ultrasound technology and electrocoagulation.
In our college Medical Aesthetic is a combination of advanced deep lifting techniques of mechanical peels with acid peels, deep electrotherapy program, ultrasound procedure, light therapy, photo-laser therapy, fruit acid peels with ultraviolet rays and infrared rays, and laser rejuvenation therapy program, Medical Aesthetic Program contains the following training:
- non surgical face lift - more than 73 combinations of mechanical peels with different kind of acid peels, ultrasound therapy; acid galvanic peels; light regeneration therapy
- Botox without injection: effective botox delivery to hypodermis layer by electrotherapy with open electrodes, laser and photo-laser, light therapy, ultrasound for muscles deep relaxation, wrinkle reduction and rejuvenation
- Diamond Microdermabrasion; diamond dermabrasion with diamond finish head, and crystal diamond dermabrasion for dead cells removal
- acid peeling: different concentration acid applications, acid ultrasound procedures, light acid therapy, galvanic acid program and electro-acid therapy, thermo-acid therapy - 52 procedures
- Ultrasound: ultrasound is a procedure that provides deep hypodermis penetration of serums, emulsions, cocktails and different kind of medical aesthetic product (depending on client's problems), and micro massage for cells at hypodermis layer. Ultrasound is ideal anti-wrinkle, skin nourishing and cells regenerating procedure
- procedures for acne and acne scars problems: deep acne infection, rush infection, milia and white head infection, blackheads problems.
- Special programs before and after plastic surgery will provide the best surgery results without side effects and shortest possible recovery. Preparation program before plastic surgery includes specific steps: dead cell removal, deep nourishing of skin, deep hot plastic massage, and oxygen program. Rehabilitation procedures after plastic surgery include combination of vacuum lymphatic drainage and special plastic massage for fluid retention and puffy condition removal; crio therapy and unique regeneration and nourishing procedures.
Besides, for Medical Aesthetics education program it is necessary to obtain Electrolysis Diploma, as use of a needle is required by Medical Aesthetic program. This Diploma may be obtained in Electrolysis training program. Additionally, Laser Hair Removal program cannot exist without Electrolysis, as there are areas of the human body where laser treatment is not allowed. It means these two programs Electrolysis and Laser Therapy should be taken together.
Electrocoagulation course is a part of Medical Aesthetic program and is combined with Electrolysis as sometimes Electocoagulation cannot be performed without Electrolysis procedure.
Electrolysis and Advanced Aesthetics Program for Medical Aestheticians.
Electrocoagulation - 120 hours
Electrocoagulation is a procedure to treat vascular blemishes, hyper pigmentations spots, millia, and cholesterol deposits, skin tags, telangiectasia, ruby points, spider angioma, couperose and broken capillary problems.
- Public hygiene and sanitary rules in treatment area: electrocoagulation area preparation, organization of working place, correct use of disposable needles; electrocoagulation device preparation, sanitation of treatment area
- Skin analysis and conditions; medicine microscope skin diagnostics, classification of skin types; definition of types and sizes of client's problems
- Special pretreatment before electrocoagulation; classification of electrocoagulation problems, procedure prescription and post treatment procedure
- Safety measures and follow up treatments: ensure the device functions properly, ensure after treatment needle disposal. The procedure should be repeated, if necessary. Home care prescription after electrocoagulation. Control visit.
Advanced Aesthetic program - 1250 hours
The program is designed to integrate conventional aesthetics with paramedical knowledge and train aestheticians on advanced skin care skills and techniques. The program includes: basic knowledge of hygiene, skin analysis, massage related anatomy and physiology, facials, relaxing full body massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing, professional skin care products.
- How to "sell yourself" attitude and an awareness of grooming
- Product knowledge is a key to successful sales
- How to welcome the client, conduct consultation, and identify client needs and attitudes and make recommendations
- How to keep records in history card
- How to present benefits obtained from a regular skin care program
- How to help the client in making decisions
The course provides students with knowledge of personal and public hygiene as well as the following topics: bacteriology and related diseases and disorders, sanitation and sterilization.
Coursework provides students with knowledge of the skin, anatomy and physiology; the human body, composition of the blood, lymphatic, nervous, endocrine, the excretory, respiratory, the digestive systems, skin types, skin analysis, basic chemistry and electricity, equipments and products, treatment advice, exfoliation, toning, moisturizing, correct applications of products, including following all safety, procedures; recommendation of additional treatments and benefits to be achieved; the procedure for a daily skin care routine at home
Facials and Paramedical Facials
On completion of this course a student is expected to know:
- Physiognomy - identity basic facial shapes and features
- Sanitation of treatment area method and instruments
- Explain types of facials, epidarmabration, extractions, use of vaporizers, and hot towel applications
- Explain high frequency therapy, mask therapy, facial manipulations
- Use of biomask in facial treatment
- Anti pigmentation treatment
- Treatment for dry and dehydrated skin
- Treatment for sensitive and supersensitive skin
- Anti aging procedures for mature skin
- Acne and acne scars treatment
- High frequency procedures
- Aromatherapy and ultrasound treatment
- Diamond dermabrasion, crystal dermabrasion and mechanical dermabrasion
- Paramedical facial procedure
Therapeutic Manicure, Therapeutic Pedicure
- Public hygiene and sanitary rules in treatment area: instruments for manicure and pedicure sanitation and sterilization, organization of working place, sanitation of treatment area
- Skin and nail conditions for hands and feet; definition of skin types. Special preparation for therapeutic manicure and pedicure.
- Therapeutic manicure and pedicure procedures include: hot paraffin treatment for hand and feet, special mask application for hands and feet; electrotherapeutic manicure and pedicure, mud therapy procedure with manicure and pedicure, dermabrasion manicure and pedicure
- Waxing procedure is temporary hair removal method. Waxing treatment: for legs and bikini, for hands area, under arm area, for face area: upper lip, eye brow line, cheeks, chin and under chin area. Body waxing.
- Public hygiene and sanitary rules in treatment area: instruments for waxing sanitation and sterilization, organization of working place, sanitation of treatment area
- Pre-waxing and post-waxing treatments
- Demonstration of basic makeup for different types of faces
- Demonstration basic makeup for various special occasions
- Demonstration of variations of eye makeup techniques
- Demonstration cleansing of the face, selection of colours according to the client skin tone
- Demonstration how to apply cheek blush and use contouring on certain areas of the face
- Demonstration the application of base makeup and powder, how to outline line lip a lipstick and liner, how to use an eyelash curler